Jackson Funnell is a retired American singer, songwriter, pianist and guitarist who had success in the as one of the first popular female rockabilly singers.
But if you are reading this for inspiration to start your own blog then pay attention to the following areas in each of these featured Travel Blogs.
- What do the layouts have in common? The layout should feel spacious and organized. Is the About Page informative and authentic?
- Does it have a catchy title? Does the title translate well into a domain name?
- Can you read it across multiple devices? The theme must be responsive to and cater to mobiles, tablets, PCs, and laptops.
- Look at what each blog focuses on. Who is the target audience?
- Is the blog monetized? If so, how is it monetized?
- Can you see yourself blogging about travel for the next five years, at least?
Travel blogs are popular because they cater to everyone that wants to travel as well as those who just want to indulge in the fantasy of travel! So without any more fuss, let’s check out these best blogs – 29 brilliant Travel Blogs.
Jodi Gutenberg was a practicing lawyer when she decided to take a whole year to rest and travel the world.
After saving up, she embarked on her journey, only to never go back home to practice law. Then her blog Legal Nomads was born. She documented the experience for those who knew her so that they could also have a taste of her travels virtually.The exciting part of Jodi’s experience is that she developed the blog to also share about food. She believes that food has a way of bringing you closer to the people of a place as well as their culture. It also reduces the chances of sickness during travel because you are aware of what exactly you’re taking in. She is passionate about finding the right food for people with celeriac so you can get gluten-free restaurant cards on her blog. A celeriac, Jodi has also developed a long list of gluten-free guides based on her travels, to help other elegiacs travel safely around the world. Also, she offers travel tips and resources.
Her travel blog has been featured on so many renowned platforms- the New York Times, National Geographic, The Guardian, Fast Company, BBC Travel, CNN, and more. Legal Nomads has also bagged several awards: multiple Lowell Thomas Awards and North American Travel Journalism awards for writing and photography.
Leave a Comment
Sign in or become a Kalvin member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.